- Mann, D. (2008, September 19). Cell phone use linked to male infirtility. Retrieved from http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/news/20080919/cell-phone-use-linked-male-infertility
- Marbin Miller, C, & Caputo, M. (2010, April 30). Effort to protect children from overmedication fails. Retrieved from http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/30/1605341/effort-to-protect-children-from.html
- McGarty Webb, M. (2010, November 10). Kids and cell phones: is it right? if so, when and how?. Retrieved from http://www.greenwichcitizen.com/news/article/Kids-and-cell-phones-Is-it-right-If-so-when-807149.php
- “Medicating Children.” Video Library – The New York Times. Web. 4 Oct 2010. <http://video.nytimes.com/video/2010/09/01/business/1248068952581/medicating-children.html>.
- Milani, L., Osualdella, D., & Di Blasio, P. (2009). Quality of interpersonal relationships and problematic Internet use in adolescence. CyberPsychology & Behavior, 12(6), 681-684.
- Physorg.com. (2010, February 15). Five billion people to use phones in 2010. Retrieved from http://www.physorg.com/news185467439.html
- Child development and the internet. (2002). Retrieved from http://www.verdick.org/child-development-and-the-internet
- Roberts, E.J. (2006, October 8). A rush to medicate young minds. Retrieved from http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/06/AR2006100601391.html